Joining the MDJDA Family
MDJDA is no longer accepting applications for any grade level. Thank you for your interest in MDJDA.
We are thrilled that you are exploring becoming part of the Mater Dei Juan Diego Academy family.
This Admissions section will give you the information you need to understand our requirements and enrollment process, as well as access to online pre-enrollment. In addition, we will be happy to meet with you and arrange a tour to answer any other questions you may have.
- Complete Inquiry Online Form. Click Here to complete and submit the Inquiry Form.
- Tour the campus by appointment with Mr. John Joyner, email@example.com
- Complete Online Admissions Application. Click Here to complete and submit the Admissions Application – $50 non-refundable fee
- Assessment for grades 1-7 are by appointment. Please contact Mr. John Joyner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TK and Kinder assessments will be held on January 25th and February 1st. You can sign up for assessment dates through your school admin portal.
- Receive an Admission Status Letter via email.
- Online registration once accepted – after receiving the Welcome and Registration link.